Are You Wondering How To Convert Your LinkedIn Connections To Customers ?

 


Are you a small business ? Are you wondering how you can acquire customers through the latest digital media or social media ? Are you wondering if you can even afford it ? According to a World Bank sponsored FinScope MSME Survey Zimbabwe 2012 a lack of digital marketing knowledge is one of the key factors responsible for the failure of most micro, small to medium enterprises.

 

Fortunately, The LinkedIn Connections Converter course teaches small businesses how to acquire customers using LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world’s top professional networking site and its over 800 million members are a gold mine that small businesses can mine for customers at low cost !

 

Iam Cain Ndhlovu the founder of Sunrise Digital Marketing Agency in Harare, Zimbabwe.

 

I have authored this do it yourself (diy) course that helps micro, sole, small and medium entrepreneurs aka SMEs with innovative technics like script prospecting that enable them to do digital marketing by themselves so that they convert their LinkedIn connections to customers and save money in the process.

 

When I joined LinkedIn I always wondered how I could convert my connections to customers. However, I managed to answer these questions through an innovative solution called script prospecting. This innovation enabled me to convert my LinkedIn connections to customers at no cost.

 

But how did I got started? How can you as well ? Well you know the way I got involved in this isn’t some big strategy play. For me it was after I experienced poor sales results as a newcomer in the real estate industry. On one occasion I was fired and on another my boss told me “maybe selling real estate isn’t for you”. These were difficult moments in my career so I had to answer one question, “How can I improve my sales of real estate?”

 

I had no relevant experience at all but I was just a high school leaver who only knew poem writing. I was also alone. The people who were supposed to act as my mentors also lacked the necessary skills. In fact these were people trying to survive an economic meltdown.

 

At a time when internet technologies were changing lives many Zimbabweans were afraid of technology something called technophobia. Probably this was one of the reasons why we were starving.

 

Meanwhile my friends and I were being dazzled by the emergency of social media. All along we knew networking as something that happened only in the physical space at premium events like expos but now it had moved to the digital space called social media where attendance was free.

 

So I joined at first Facebook and then LinkedIn and Twitter later. A great interest in internet based media had been aroused in me so I became a blogger too. Furthermore, a friend downloaded real estate sales videos from You Tube and gave them to me.

 

A turning point …

 

A generous friend introduced me to a series of real estate sales training videos by a top American coach called Mike Ferry.

 

I took particular note of scripts. Mike said “ The reason why many agents fail is that they do not know what to say when they meet prospects.” This resonated with me because I had this problem of not knowing what to say when meeting prospects .

 

So he invented scripts that were to be practiced and memorized so that when you meet a prospect you know what to say.

 

The idea that knowing the right thing to say rather than rambling on in front of prospects played an important part in persuading them made sense to me. So I decided to try this out by creating own scripts to be used on LinkedIn.

 

The results …

 

The script would be perfected as time went by and after years it could convert LinkedIn connections to leads. These leads would in turn be converted to customers.

 

The latest script had standard digital marketing attributes like a lead magnet plus other cool features like cost-effectiveness and malleability. I could generate leads at will !

 

A lead is very valuable because he is a person most likely to buy from you. He is a decision maker which means he doesn’t need to ask someone else in order to buy, he has the need and the money or at least he is budgeting some with a view to buy your product in the foreseeable future.

 

Here are some examples of leads I later converted to paying

 customers ;






But I have not kept my innovations to myself. I decided to teach them to micro, sole, small and medium entrepreneurs.

 

To this end I have created this online do it yourself (diy) course titled  The LinkedIn Connections Converter. Here is what you get from the course;

 

• Supplementary guides

These helps you to get how-to detail or know-how pertaining things like how to set up a website by yourself, creation of a profitable mailing list etc

 
•Weekly updates

These helps you to get more value on a weekly basis.

 

• Service support

This helps you to get direct consultation with a digital marketer.

 

• Online training format

This helps you to get convenience. It also helps to keep you safe especially now when corona virus is a big threat to public health.

 
• Innovative training model

This helps you to serve money but at the same time doing a great job. The model trains you to do some things yourself and only hire an expert under certain circumstances.

 

To help you make the first step this course has a trial version under a free plan.

 

Register today please click SUBMIT





Comments

More Talking Points !

Disclaimer


This site is made available for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of issues herein covered, not to provide specific advice. Its content should not be used as a substitute for competent advice from licensed practitioners.