Do you want to boost or increase your sales and set your small enterprise on the desired path of growth ?


 Imagine your enterprise grown into a successful medium sized business and renown  investors competing for a stake in it. Imagine your enterprise employing the smartest people the education system can offer and these running your company on your behalf so that you can reach greater heights of success !

Its okay to imagine this way, one once said if you can dream it you can do it ! In fact dreams of this nature were what also motivated me to join real estate. In 2007 a friend called Thando helped me to get employment as a sales negotiator at a real estate agency in Harare, Zimbabwe.

Unfortunately, my dreams of success turned into day dreaming.

 The remuneration wasn’t desirable because it was a commission only arrangement that meant no sale no income.

A national economy that was nose diving, competition and the company’s poor marketing conspired against my sales.

Those moments were difficult because I was just a school leaver without any marketing or sales training. The only thing I knew best was writing poems a high school passion and my master piece which was titled Wilderness Wanderer talked about a beautiful girl in search of true love.

But surely how could I write love poems for prospects?

However, as someone without money I had to be resourceful by making do with what was there. So I tried to convert my natural poem writing ability into property article writing. This was God given inspiration because I eventually unlocked two valuable digital marketing skills namely content writing and copywriting.

At that very moment the day dreaming stopped as I could dare to dream success once again.

My generous friend was also priceless as he helped to set my path towards the desired future by assisting in creating my first blog Property Matters News in 2012.

                            

                    The Results I got for myself …

The year 2014 was a turning point because after two years of try and error I finally earned Usd 1 000.00 through my real estate blog initiative. It all started when I wrote an article titled, Financial consequences of purchasing property from a seriously-ill seller and other purchases to avoid ”. The post found resonance in the heart of a Harare lady who had just purchased property from a seriously-ill seller. She had an outstanding balance so after reading this article she decided to sell her land in Madokero in order to clear the balance.

I managed to earn commission and it was a sweet taste of success ! The essence of this success was based on first educating leads about the value they would get if they were to buy. I would later learn that this was part of a comprehensive approach to digital marketing called the selling process.

If you are wondering why your sales are below the mark the answer is you might be doing a piece meal job in your marketing !


          The results Iam getting for others …

Today as businesses need digital marketing now more than ever I therefore started Sunrise Digital Marketing Agency so that I can help small entrepreneurs in industries not real estate to also boost their sales. Covid 19 with its endless restrictions of movement is the latest reason why startups and small entrepreneurs MUST go digital with their marketing.

However, there are many other important reasons as well. To this end here is a handy comparison between digital marketing particularly social media marketing and offline or traditional marketing.


To date I have helped startups and entrepreneurs in bed and breakfast businesses, network marketing, legal practice, tax consultancy, construction etc .

Here are some recent comments by a current customer and small business owner ;


“I did like your work sir. Excellent staff ”

 Anold Jonathan

Commercial Executive,

Atoka Construction

 Construction Management & Services, Facilities Audit, Design & Build, Detailed schedule of materials and labor

Website :  www.atokaconstruction.co.zw 


What I can do for you ...

I help startups, sole (one employee), micro (1- 5 employees ) & small ( 6 – 40 employees ) entrepreneurs, side hustles etc with Digital Marketing Agency Services through which I generate sustainable sales on their behalf.

I will be excited to do the same for you! If my Digital Marketing Agency Services generate income less than what you are currently generating on digital platforms by yourself I will refund the difference !

Here is what you get with my Digital Marketing Agency Services;

 

 Outsourced digital marketing

Benefits

1) HIGHER SALES.

Sales gained through outsourced services are higher than what you earn doing it yourself (DIY).

2) FOCUS ON CORE ACTIVITIES.

Helps mitigates against doing a million tasks at the same time and achieving nothing or less than average ( Helps avoid spreading yourself thin)

3) LEARN MORE.

Brings along a wealth of knowledge, education and professionalism.

•  Social prospecting (on LinkedIn)

Benefits

SAVE MONEY.

Generates leads from social media without a website thereby saving on;

i) Website building costs

ii) Website hosting fees

iii) Website administration costs

x3 Blog posts

Benefits

SAVE MORE MONEY.

Generate leads from search engines (Google, Yahoo etc ) without a website, thereby saving on;

i) Website building costs

ii) Website hosting fees

iii) Website administration costs

Niche Facebook & LinkedIn Page

Benefits

MORE SALES. Generating leads from an ideal customer rich lead magnet


So why wait Get A Quotation Today !

Request Your Quotation On Whatsapp Number 


+263 772 997229


In August The Year Begins To End ! Get The Quotation Today And Finish Strong !




By Cain Ndhlovu
Founder 
Sunrise Digital Marketing Agency 

Comments

More Talking Points !

Disclaimer


This site is made available for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of issues herein covered, not to provide specific advice. Its content should not be used as a substitute for competent advice from licensed practitioners.