Coming soon ...

 

Are you an entrepreneur wondering how to break into the market with a new product ?When a new product especially one created through much effort turns out to be a commercial failure your motivation receives a major blow. Fortunately, I have created The LinkedIn Connections Converter training specifically to help you prevent the catastrophe by acquire paying customers for your new product or company.


But how did I got involved in all this ? How can people get

 involved in this? How can you as well? You know how I got

 into digital marketing for entrepreneurs isn’t because of some

 top university degree. A certain client once asked me, “ You

 learnt all this from UZ ( University of Zimbabwe) . Right ?” He

 was surprised with “No” being my answer.


So how did I got started? Well after my A Levels I did some

 few courses with the Real Estate Institute of Zimbabwe (REIZ)

 and I got employed as a property negotiator at a certain real

 estate agency.


I was a hungry newcomer employed on a commission only

 basis. The industry in Zimbabwe was using traditional

 marketing methods like print newspaper and banners only. In

 the twenty first century this was no longer working and people

 were starving.


This is when I realized that digital marketing was the way to go

 and I had to do something about it. Unfortunately, I had no

 mentor to help me in terms of giving directions, telling me

 where to go and what exactly to do !


So I started on my own by digging on the internet. During this

 time the emergency of social media was dazzling young

 people. So I joined Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. I became

 a property blogger too.


A turning point …

 

A lot of changes begun taking place because of digital media. Firstly I managed to earn $1 000.00 worth of commission through the help of my blog Property Matters News in 2014.


 

It all started when I wrote an article titled,


 “ Financial consequences of purchasing property from a

 seriously-ill seller and other purchases to avoid ”.


This article resonated with a Harare lady.


She had just purchased a Msasa (Harare) house from a

 seriously-ill seller and there was an outstanding balance. After

 reading the post she decided to clear this balance by selling

 another property - a piece of land in Madokero (Harare). I was

 the real estate agent she commissioned to do the job on her

 behalf.


Apart from the money I was highly inspired because I got

 something that was working.


This empowered me to seek for more goals. To me this meant converting into customers the vast network of current and potential connections right in front of my eyes on LinkedIn and other social channels.

 

This led me to the second change called social prospecting. Social prospecting involves monitoring and / or searching social networks for signs of customer interest, immediate and future buying intent. So I invented my own social prospecting method which I called script prospecting.

 

 

The results …


Script prospecting has been an amazing catalyst in the

 achievement of a high school leaver’s dream – converting

 social media connections to paying customers. Here are

 some examples of these ;





Considering how I got started no teacher, no mentor I decide

 to package all that I know through experience, the problems

 and their solutions in a training called The LinkedIn

 Connections Converter. This is a training designed with

 people who want to introduce new products in mind so that it

 helps in short circuiting their path to success. It takes away

 the struggles and the lone nights that are long.


5 Unique benefits of the training


1. It answers the all important question by most entrepreneurs

 “How can I break into the market with a new product ? ” For

 example it teaches in detail online product launch as the best

 answer.


2. Its highly contextualized for the Zimbabwean and African

 entrepreneur. I am African so I have tailor made digital

 marketing concepts used the world over like prospecting, opt

 in pages, lead magnets for the Zimbabwean and African

 environment !


3. Loved ideas in entrepreneurship like cost-effectiveness,

 bootstrapping, innovation, resourcefulness and making-do-

with-what-one-has are central in the training. For example it

 teaches how to employ digital tools that are free or which are

 familiar with most people like Gmail, LinkedIn and Blogger in

 effective digital marketing.


4. It employs various learning modalities to suit different

 people like reading e.g e-books; hearing e.g audio and

 coaching programs e.g one on one interaction with the author

 through meetings, voice calls, whatsapp, sms & e-mail.

Still working on videos …


5.The trainee enjoys regular updates in line with the extremely

 dynamic digital marketing world. Question (?) Did you know

 that Google penalizes websites that plagiarize other people’s

 articles through an algorithm update called Penguin ?


Coming soon - The LinkedIn Connections

 Converter Special.


I will be opening a unique opportunity for you very soon.


I will be teaching in detail The LinkedIn Connections Converter

 digital marketing technics for free. Yes it will be free. Not all

 information under The LinkedIn Connections Converter

 program is free.


There is information under the free plan – that is free but there

 is information under the premium plan – that isn’t free. But the

 opportunity I am going to open will enable you to also access

 very valuable premium information for free because I will be

 going deeper.


So to do this Iam going to unveil a new three part training

 program called The LinkedIn Connections Converter

 Special.


The LinkedIn Connections Converter Special is a once off

 free opportunity that will come and will go !


So make sure you will not miss this by registering today!


To register please click The LinkedIn Connections

 Converter Special below;


The LinkedIn Connections Converter Special 




Comments

Disclaimer


This site is made available for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of issues herein covered, not to provide specific advice. Its content should not be used as a substitute for competent advice from licensed practitioners.