BCC An E-mail Marketing Success Secret

 


Welcome back again. I am Cain Ndhlovu the Chief Executive Officer of Sunrise Start-up Solutions and creator of the three-part free training series for you on Start-up Growth Mastermind. If you haven’t registered for this flagship and amazing training yet please click here to do so.

I help start-ups, entrepreneurs, sales and marketing professionals, CEOs, founders, etc to grow their businesses through outsourced online marketing services and to upgrade their online marketing skills through training programs so that they become able to make significant achievements in their lives sooner rather than later.

Are you still struggling with email marketing? This is bad because, at a time when the competition is vicious and sales are low, you really need good marketing. Fortunately,  I am going to share with you one email marketing success secret. Funny enough it has always been right in front of your eyes.


Email marketing comes along with other benefits of digital marketing like cost-effectiveness and the fact that it goes beyond national boundaries. But before I tell you about how you can enjoy these benefits and this email marketing secret let me tell you about how I discovered the latter.


Email marketing is key in my digital marketing but when I was sending emails to my mailing lists recipients unfortunately could see the whole mailing lists. This was bad because my mailing list could be abused. For example one could reply and send anything to the mailing lists and this constituted what is called spam. The worst thing was that this could happen because of my poor mailing list management.


My reputation could be ruined and my business would suffer. Spamming is a very serious issue on the internet. Being responsible for it is the worst thing to happen because you can be penalized. Being penalized by major platforms especially Google is something extremely difficult to fix.


So I started researching focusing on how this could be avoided. If you have a problem today someone might have had the same problem in the past, successfully solved it and shared on the internet. This is what happened. Someone had had this same problem of failing to hide mailing lists, solved it and shared an article about it on the world wide web. I discovered it and in turn I am doing the same with you today. So what is it that I found ?


Well, have you ever seen the abbreviation BCC in your email’s recipient field ? If you have seen it you saw the solution ! In that field that’s where you also see CC meaning carbon copy. BCC  mean blind carbon copy and it allows you to hide your valuable mailing list from individual recipients and protect it from spam. CC doesn’t do this.



Screenshot of BCC - Blind Carbon Copy


How to use BCC to hide mailing lists is one of the subjects of my free training Start-up Growth Mastermind. If you have not registered yet please click here. As we count down towards the free training I share a lot of bonus articles like this one through my social media pages. In order not to miss any of these articles please follow my social media pages below;


Facebook                               LinkedIn                                 Twitter



Comments

Disclaimer


This site is made available for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of issues herein covered, not to provide specific advice. Its content should not be used as a substitute for competent advice from licensed practitioners.